Stitched together in an attempt to gather as much information as possible.
- "Creature #326"
- "Name: ???"
- An arrow pointing at Stan’s (?) glasses “!!!”
- "Ten symbols! What is the significance?"
- "mythic number" (names?)
- "816 816 816" This is 618 backwards. You can read more about it here.
- "He’s in my wallet!" with a little illustration of the $-12 bill. The bill says “semper vigilantem" at the top, which is latin for “always watching." The bottom says “curia in-" something. But is cut off by Gideon’s hand. “Curia" is latin for “court."
- Another interesting thing to note is the little illustration of the eye-motif birch trees. Perhaps this is one of the signs that Bill is coming.
- "Bill Cipher"
- "Is he watching me?"
- "CAESAR", “ATBASH", and “A1Z26" are crossed off. They’re references to the ciphers used in the show so far.
- This is really fun to read. It says: “Bill has proven himself to be one of the friendliest and most trustworthy individuals that I’ve ever encountered in my life. What a guy! I honestly …’t trust him more. Not evil … Bill is a true gentleman.” And of course this is all crossed on in red… ink. Under it it says “… CAN’T BE” [trusted] probably. Makes you wonder if the reason the book originally said you can’t trust anyone in Gravity Falls… is because of Bill.
- There’s a cute drawing of Bill in a profile illustration of a head. Sections of the mind include: “Reflectives”, “The Ladies”, “Domestic”, and “Mor,” something.
- Then at the very end in bold red letters is “DO NOT SUMMON AT ALL COSTS!”
Sailor Jupiter killing Lt. Surge to claim his place as leader of the Vermilion city gym.
self indulgence draw ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭
i legit want this on the wall somewhere in my livingroom
Slurs are not oppressive because they are offensive, they are oppressive because slurs by nature of being slurs draw upon certain power dynamics to remind their target of his/her/their vulnerability in a certain relation to power and as an extension of that, to threaten violence and exploitation of that vulnerability.
Super sketchy, but I’ll post these anyway. Getting in on the Sailor Moon redesign party.
I’m going for the superhero/Gatchaman thing…
edit: hee swrd-play got the Moon Knight influence. You guys, Moon Knight is such a good looking book…
Arm and leg theories by show creator Rebecca Sugar:
Early concepts for how to treat limbs on Steven Universe!
I wanted to get the most anatomical information out of the least amount of lines.
Remember when Snape made fun of the size of a teenage girls teeth and she subsequently chose to change them so they were permanently smaller? What a hero.
Remember how close Snape and Lily were and remember the time when he went and saw her dead on the floor and remember how he held her and cried because he was in love with her
Ah yes, from my favourite book, Harry Potter and the Things That Never Actually Happened